Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2012

End of Week Three

It has been an interesting third week to say the least.....I have to remember that I signed up for one day at a time, even though I chose to make quite a change all at once instead of easing into this way of life, like the book I'm reading told me to. Jump in with two feet that's what I'm like....
Moody, tired, craving cheese and asking myself, I'm doing this why????
What I realised was that in the first two weeks I felt great, had tons of energy and was so excited to be on this road and to share! I was dropping weight and a dress size!
This week, frankly I'm tired!
I think I got a little cocky thinking, huh I've got this licked no problem! Well, guess again.
No change in my weight, lost about what to cook, either that or my enthusiasm waned a tad.
So what did I do about it? First thing, I went and bought a good B vitamin Complex supplement which has helped me tremendously with my energy and my moods. I make sure I'm juicing a big pile of veggies in the morning with some Vega protein and some Macca powder ( good for your skin, energy and libido- who doesn't mind that!)
I've also learned to ask for help, it's amazing how many people I know who have tried vegan, vegetarian or whatever variation that works for them and all the great tips they share, thank you, it gives me hope:)
I've also been exercising regularly which helps with my moods and for trimming my waist!
This last week and a bit we ended up eating out more than usual and guess what, a stomach ache each time, can I say I actually crave my clean veggies and what I cook? Yes I do!
Instead of having my picture perfect kitchen each day, there are always dishes to do or a dishwasher to unload or meals to prep etc and I'm okay with that! ( surprising for those that know me ) So I figure all of this work has GOT to be worth it! For today it is, so one day at a time will carry me on to the next and a good night sleep will help me focus for tomorrow. I have a list of items I'm going to cook and post about that I'm excited to try in the coming week so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment